Friday, January 6, 2012

Teal Dining Table, $150 SOLD























































I'm feeling like it's spring with the warm weather and all the springy colors I've been working with, they are refreshing.
This table it 36"x60", I love the way it turned out. I think it would look great with matching chairs or you could mix it up with Antiqued white, black or stained chairs.

Wow, this one sold fast 30 min. It went to a darling nearly newlywed couple. I hope it finishes off you kitchen perfectly. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Have you had anyone contact you on this table yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so cute!!!! I am not surprised that someone called and wanted it after only 30 minutes. You do GREAT work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously so great! You really don't charge enough! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete