Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Bedroom full of re-done furniture for Carissa























































































These pieces are some of my favorite. I have a darling cousin who is quite a bit younger than I am (less than half my age), a while ago her mom came to me wanting help secretly re-decorating her room. I had such a fun time with Kathy! it was great to spend time together, and it was so rewarding to do this for someone so deserving!

I love the way the blue furniture really tied the whole room together. My favorites are the hutch and the mirror.

The mirror was an old frame I've had laying around for years...it was beyond ugly but I knew someday there would be a way to use it. This was the perfect room for this refinished mirror.

Thanks, Kathy, for letting me be a part of this.

3 comments:

  1. This turned out SO cute. Please come decorate my house! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could. Too bad plane tickets are so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures turned out great! We LOVE the room. Makes me smile every time I walk by. Thank You! You are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete