Wednesday, April 25, 2012


The view from the Living room is much nicer than it was a few weeks ago.  We went without a kitchen for a few weeks, it's amazing what we take for granted.  I am so glad to have a sink again, and a dishwasher is like heaven!  I am loving this kitchen!

I love this big kitchen!  There is dancing room right now, but hopefully by next week there will be a beautiful gray island right in the middle.


We tore out all the old cabinets and started over.  I love how it is turning out.  We still need to add the crown moulding, glass in those four small doors and corbels under that same cabinet.  I can't wait for it all to be finished.

One above the sink and there will be three above the island.

These knobs from Hobby Lobby add some fun color.

Loving my new magnets.

We still need to find a new chandelier, the search is on.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures finally! Yeah!!!!!!!! Everything looks amazing! So spacious and I love all the fun colors. Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete